New project started: Continuation of Eltis and Sustainable Urban Mobility Indicators
Rupprecht Consult is a partner in the project Eltis/SUMI2 which started in December 2021.
The project comprises
- the management, development and updating of the the Eltis portal, and implementing specific SUMP-related activities, and
- the implementation of specific activities related to Sustainable Urban Mobility Indicators, building on the SUMI project completed in August 2020.
Within this project, Rupprecht Consult is responsible for:
- leading and coordinating all tasks under Activity 2 "Sustainable Urban Mobility Indicators (SUMI) and Benchmarking Tool", including liaison with the EC, quality assurance of project outputs and risk management
- leading the update and improvement of the indicators, and providing assistance to cities
- supporting the improvement of the SUMI benchmarking tool
- leading the promotion of the uptake of SUMPs in Europe, including the development of SUMP guidance and the update of SUMP Self-Assessment Tool
More information on the project can be found below.
+49 221 6060 55 20