We're looking for applicants for the international climate protection fellowship
Humboldt foundation's international climate protection fellowship is a programme to support and train potential future leaders in climate protection. We have hosted fellows in the past and are looking forward to future applicants interested mainly in sustainable and innovative urban mobility planning.
The fellowship is mainly directed at non-European young professionals and post-doctorates who have academic or practical experience in the area of climate-relevant resource conservation or climate protection. The programme allows fellows to build a network of other fellows, organisations and companies in the area of their work. Aside from that, the collaboration with a hosting company is a key part of the programme. We are looking for fellows that would like to work with us in the following areas:
- Application and adaptation of the SUMP concept and climate planning approaches to an international context (especially countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa) including appropriate tools and methods, consulting for financing and policy implementation
- New forms of SUMP capacity and showcases of SUMP planning approaches in Latin America, Asia and Africa
- International best practice research and development of a consulting concept to integrate state-of-the-art mobility concepts into real estate development projects
- Research on cities' approach to, usage of and capacity needs regarding (big) data
- Development of (big) data related guidance material and in-house training
If you want to learn more about the programme and working with us, view the full description <link https: www.rupprecht-consult.eu career international-climate-protection-fellowship.html external-link-new-window external link in new>here or have a look at the <link https: www.humboldt-foundation.de en apply sponsorship-programmes international-climate-protection-fellowship external-link-new-window external link in new>Humboldt foundation's website.Application deadline usually is in autumn, but feel free to already get in touch to elaborate a potential collaboration with us via our colleague <link mail external link in new>Ralf Brand.
+49 221 6060 55 18