UITP Space kick-off meeting in March 2018
Rupprecht Consult was represented by Bernard Gyergyay at the kick-off meeting of the UITP internal SPACE (Shared Personalised Autonomous Connected vEhicles) project.
The objective of the SPACE project is to:
- Assess the impacts of automated road transport systems
- Develop operational concepts and business models for the best use of AVs in passenger services
- Develop a harmonised regulatory framework to allow AV safe operation in real (mixed) mobility scenarios
- The definition of a set of standard interfaces at EU level (operator level, infrastructure level, vehicle level) to allow interoperability of solution
The project activities are structured within four working groups:
- WG1 – Connected and Automated Mobility Scenarios
- WG2 – Technical Reference Architecture
- WG3 – Pilots experience monitoring
- WG4 – Impact assessment
Rupprecht Consult is a member of the working group 4 on Impact Assessment.