Do you want to see how LOW-CARB partners plan to turn their project results into a wide-spread reality?
Then join us at our online exploitation workshop! In the first part (09:00-11:30), partners will present their selected action plan measures & tools, and receive targeted advice on funding opportunities and innovative procurement. They incl.:
• A master concept for PT development in the Leipzig North Area
• Selected measures from the Brno SUMP Action Plan
• Integration of a new battery electric line with the trolleybus electric fleet in Parma
• Finding ways to make a Skáwina hybrid bus line permanent
• (Cargo) Bike-Sharing in Kraków
• A smart bus station in Koprivnica
• Selected measures for company-based mobility management in Szeged
• Achieving sustainability for the Central European SUMP Competence Centre
• Optimizing the usage of the SUMP Self-Assessment Tool for Central Europe.
The second part of the workshop (11:45 - 13:00) continues with 5 break-out sessions, in which participants are highly welcomed to brainstorm and share their thoughts. Help us make the best of our defined measures, tools and ideas! Jump in and tell us where we can become better, and how we can make the most of our LOW-CARB outputs. All discussions will incl. brainstorming sustainable options of business models and multi-value creation possibilities for all stakeholders. The sessions are:
• A: Co-creating the micro-mobility hub in Leipzig Nordraum
• B: Koprivnica: Low-carbon mobility services of a small city FUA
• C: How to make best use of the SUMP Self-Assessment Tool?
• D: Future application of the Central European Competence Center
• E: How to achieve the safe last mile for school children in Skáwina?
Event and registration info: