Rupprecht Consult is working all over Europe and internationally. Most of our work is organised in transnational projects and we are proud to be part of inspiring global networks in all our areas of work. Our networks include local and regional authorities, academic and commercial organisations as well as European user associations, several Directorates General of the European Commission as well as other international organisations.
We have worked successfully with partners representing:
Our company is committed to contributing to the further development of stakeholder networks and is actively participating in various informal discussions. We are also a member of the following associations:
- International Association of Public Transport (UITP), connecting us worldwide with other promoters of innovation in public transport;
- SLOCAT, the Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport, a multi-stakeholder partnership of over 90 organisations (representing UN organisations, Multilateral and Bilateral development organisations, NGOs and Foundations, Academe and the Business Sector).
- German Partnership for Sustainable Mobility (GPSM), an initiative by the Federal German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety (BMUB);
- i-Mobility Network, an initiative of the ERTICO - ITS Europe Partnership, facilitating our cooperation with the community on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS);
- DeGEval - Gesellschaft für Evaluation, the German association for evaluation, linking us with other professionals in impact assessment;
- n-Ost, the media network focussing on Central and Eastern Europe, keeping us up to date on an important region;
We are also strongly involved in the European Union's major networks for sustainable urban mobility, the CIVITAS Community and the European Local Transport Information System (ELTIS). For both communities, we have been a major provider of knowledge and support services since their creation.