The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation now accepts applications for its prestigious International Climate Protection Fellowship. We have hosted such fellows in the past and would like to again welcome young people interested in this fellowship to nominate Rupprecht Consult as host institutions in their application. We would particularly like to work with Humbold fellows in cutting edge issues at the nexus of Sustainable Urban Mobility Planning (SUMP) and carbon neutral cities.
- Individual mentoring during the stay in Germany
- A three-week introductory phase, during which you will have the opportunity to make contact with other climate protection fellows and visit companies, research institutions and cultural events in Germany
- Extensive alumni sponsorship, especially support for networking with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career
- A monthly fellowship of between € 2,170 and € 2,670, depending on your previous experience
- Additional financial support for items such as family allowances, travel expenses or a German language course
- Citizenship of a non-European transition or developing country which is also your habitual residence and place of work
- Bachelor’s or equivalent academic degree completed less than twelve years ago
- Extensive professional experience or a successfully completed doctorate in climate protection or climate-related resource conservation
- A mentoring agreement signed by a host in Germany
- A proposal which candidates must draw up on their own and coordinate with your host
- Clearly visible leadership potential
Further information, a list of all application requirements and a link to the online application form are available here.
Advice and contact
If you have any questions regarding the International Climate Protection Fellowship Programme or would like individual guidance, feel free to get in touch with our colleague Ralf Brand, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or here:
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation